We're in...and have a lot of stuff unpacked. Our neighbors are great - we love it!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations!!! What a gorgeous Home????? Maybe Castle?? Glad you are in!! Love the yard and the woods behind. Looks like a perfect setting. Love, Mom and Dad
Beautiful Home!! Hey, I'll be in Cincinnati on the 11th - Reggae Run party. Need to go since there is no longer an ED there!! Yep, Kevin's GONE - hurray. I'll have to fill you in. Anyway, I think I'm spending the night. The party should be over by 9. I'd love to see you if I could. Will you be home?
2 comments:
Congratulations!!!
What a gorgeous Home????? Maybe Castle?? Glad you are in!!
Love the yard and the woods behind. Looks like a perfect setting.
Love,
Mom and Dad
Beautiful Home!! Hey, I'll be in Cincinnati on the 11th - Reggae Run party. Need to go since there is no longer an ED there!! Yep, Kevin's GONE - hurray. I'll have to fill you in. Anyway, I think I'm spending the night. The party should be over by 9. I'd love to see you if I could. Will you be home?
Love ya!
Michele (Greg, Hadley & Michael too)
Post a Comment