Hello again,These pictures came out much better. Tks and good luck.
And you are..?
Hi Anita,Sorry about the anonymous. I touched the wrong button. Have a pleasant day.Dad
Hey Aunt Anita!!! How are you doing? I hope everything is well, Jordis looks so cute!! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Talk to you later, and this one's for you, :-) Have a good day! Love ya!
Hey Hadley! Doing great, thanks! Getting ready to pack and move next week! I'm sending one back to you ;-) Have a great weekend! Love you back! A
How cute is she?!
Hey Aunt Anita!! Sorry about the smile thing. Guess I was just in a happy mood! haha! Love ya!
Post a Comment
Join us as we navigate this thing called Parenting!
7 comments:
Hello again,
These pictures came out much better. Tks and good luck.
And you are..?
Hi Anita,
Sorry about the anonymous. I touched the wrong button. Have a pleasant day.
Dad
Hey Aunt Anita!!! How are you doing? I hope everything is well, Jordis looks so cute!! Hopefully we'll see you soon. Talk to you later, and this one's for you, :-) Have a good day! Love ya!
Hey Hadley! Doing great, thanks! Getting ready to pack and move next week! I'm sending one back to you ;-) Have a great weekend! Love you back! A
How cute is she?!
Hey Aunt Anita!! Sorry about the smile thing. Guess I was just in a happy mood! haha! Love ya!
Post a Comment