Just like her mom, Jordis gives "Project Runway" two thumbs up and can't wait to read about Tim Gunn!!
Like mother like daughter. Too cute! She looks very comfortable! :)
Ack! I've finally gotten around to this blog....my goodness, this little bundle is so BIG now! And what a cutie patootie! She's got quite the expressions for such a little guy.Love this blog, Neets - Miss you much!! :)April
Anita, Jordis is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to you, Ty and Madeline. I do hope big sister is adjusting to this little beauty in the house. I think of you often, and am so happy for you.
Post a Comment
Join us as we navigate this thing called Parenting!
3 comments:
Like mother like daughter. Too cute! She looks very comfortable! :)
Ack! I've finally gotten around to this blog....my goodness, this little bundle is so BIG now! And what a cutie patootie! She's got quite the expressions for such a little guy.
Love this blog, Neets - Miss you much!! :)
April
Anita,
Jordis is absolutely beautiful!
Congratulations to you, Ty and Madeline. I do hope big sister is adjusting to this little beauty in the house.
I think of you often, and am so happy for you.
Post a Comment