What a gorgeous family!! It just keeps getting better, before you know it you'll be hiding eggs all over the house!
We got Michael's bible today. He thought it was so cool that his name was on it! Thanks so much for remembering him for his 1st communion. Next weekend is the big weekend.
We can't wait to see you - only a couple more months. I keep picking up cute outfits for Jordis. We'll bring them all with us.
Could be worse. She could've been screaming through the whole service. Evidently that's what I did my first Easter at church. I also chucked my hairbrush across 3 pews with all my 2 year old strength and beaned some elderly man in the back of the head. And then laughed. I don't think we ever went back.
T - next year she will be trying to eat the Bible, I bet. :)
Michele - so glad Michael got the gift already...I thought it was this weekend tho..lol. Can't wait to see you all too!! It will be here before you know it!
Mel - dang, girl, why you had a hairbrush in church is beyond me, but remind me not to room with you. Ever. ;)
4 comments:
Ahh...she slept this year... what will she be doing next year?
What a gorgeous family!! It just keeps getting better, before you know it you'll be hiding eggs all over the house!
We got Michael's bible today. He thought it was so cool that his name was on it! Thanks so much for remembering him for his 1st communion. Next weekend is the big weekend.
We can't wait to see you - only a couple more months. I keep picking up cute outfits for Jordis. We'll bring them all with us.
Love to you all and kiss Jordis for us.
Michele - Greg, Hadley & Michael too!
Could be worse. She could've been screaming through the whole service. Evidently that's what I did my first Easter at church. I also chucked my hairbrush across 3 pews with all my 2 year old strength and beaned some elderly man in the back of the head. And then laughed. I don't think we ever went back.
T - next year she will be trying to eat the Bible, I bet. :)
Michele - so glad Michael got the gift already...I thought it was this weekend tho..lol. Can't wait to see you all too!! It will be here before you know it!
Mel - dang, girl, why you had a hairbrush in church is beyond me, but remind me not to room with you. Ever. ;)
Post a Comment