Week Two and in the Groove!

This is my photo from the Hospital! I was 2 days old!

No pictures Please! Oh the Paparazzi!! 
Jordis is sleeping 5 hours a night, feeds like champ, and is able to put herself to sleep when it's naptime. We are REALLY lucky. We figure she will pay us back when she is a teenager :)
She LOVES being talked to (especially when Daddy is chatting!) and thinks that Madeline is pretty cool as well.
Mom is going to play photographer today and try to get the perfect picture for the announcement. (What Fun!!)
The Bath pics are Anita's favorites. :)
9 comments:
Hello Anita and Ty,
In photo #1 Jordis seems to be saying, "What's going on mom and dad??"
In photo #2 She is waving and saying, "I am playing peek-a-boo."
Photo #3 She is now saying, "I am content and take a look at me!"
So pleased to read that Jordis is eating well and definitely has her own schedule for nap time---what a trooper.
Super photos Anita.
Good to read that Madeline and Jordis are beginning a mutual relationship.
Keep up the dialogue Daddy!(LOL)
Love, Mom and Dad
Jordis is saying, "Oh my goodness!!!I am 2 days old, hi mom and Dad.
xxooGrandma and Grandpa
Dad, you certainly like to list what each photo "means", LOL! :)
AWWWW She is so dear! :) Anita I wonder what she would think about Mr. Brinks. LOL
Shelly
She is absolutely beautiful!!! We can not wait to meet her!!!
Love Ya - Kari & Joey - Cherel & Frank - Greg, Shana & Brendan.
I remember bath time when I was little...well just a little bit!
She's so pretty and isn't the only one that has a lot of hair like me when I was a baby!
She's such a cutie!
Hi Anita and Ty. We are glad to see all are home safe and getting settled in. Jordis is just so beautiful!!
Did she get her gift yet from Aunt Michele, Uncle Greg and her counsins Hadley and Michael? We're beginning her diva clothing collection. She's well on her way of becoming a model.
We'll give you a call on Sunday after our company leave.
Give her a kiss from us!
Hadley, I know you had a TON of hair too - it's a Savoldi thing, I think :) (although Uncle Ty had a lot of hair too!)
Michele - yes!! We got the most adorable diva pink outfits yesterday! Thank you!!!(look for the "offical" thank you note going out on Monday :) ) Looking forward to hearing from you on Sunday.
Shelley - aw, I'm sure she would love to come home with Grandma Brenda to meet all of you. Soon! And you wouldn't even have to be woken up - she would gladly sleep through the night if we let her! (Dr says not until 8 weeks though, sigh). She's a sleeper and eater like Mom, Dad & Madeline LOL
And Cherel, Frank, Kari, Joey, Greg Shana and Brendan,
Thank you guys!! :)
Post a Comment