Jordis Josephine Martin is here! She weighed in at 7lbs 15 ozs and is 18.5 inches long. Mom & baby are doing well and resting up (the proud new Dad is posting this).
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Congratulations and best wishes to J.J. and her parents from their cousin!
Congratulations from All of your Friends at P&G! The baby looks beautiful! We are all very excited for you. And it looks like her weight just made mom and Dad 26 dollars richer!
Ty you look great in the cap and gown---ever think of changing fields????? The nursery looks wonderful and oh yes I remember it well (the crib, etc). Could I borrow some of Jordis'hair??(LOL) Mom and I can't wait to see her.
Ty and Anita: Jordis is absolutely beautiful. I love the hair. Congratulations to you both. Jordis is one lucky little girl to have a mom and dad like you. Talk to you soon. Karen (your budget pal in Cinci)
10 comments:
Congratulations and best wishes to J.J. and her parents from their cousin!
Hey Aunt Anita and Uncle Ty!
Congrats! It's so great to have another cousin! I can't wait to visit this summer and see all of you.
Love your neice and new cousin!
Anita and Ty - Jordis is beautiful!! Congratulations and welcome to your new family life. Enjoy every minute!
Can't wait to visit this June to see you and meet our new niece.
Keep us posted and we'll call and check in your blog spot lots!!
Love, Michele and Greg
Jordis is absolutely beautiful.
Can't wait to see her.
Congratulations!
Cherel, Frank, Shana, Greg, Brendan, Kari 7 Joey
Congratulations from All of your Friends at P&G! The baby looks beautiful! We are all very excited for you. And it looks like her weight just made mom and Dad 26 dollars richer!
Aimee
Ty you look great in the cap and gown---ever think of changing fields????? The nursery looks wonderful and oh yes I remember it well (the crib, etc).
Could I borrow some of Jordis'hair??(LOL)
Mom and I can't wait to see her.
Love
Ty and Anita:
Jordis is absolutely beautiful. I love the hair. Congratulations to you both. Jordis is one lucky little girl to have a mom and dad like you.
Talk to you soon.
Karen (your budget pal in Cinci)
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! We are seriously sleep deprived but getting the hang of it here.
We have many more pictures to post and will get to it when we have some time :)
That hair is something, isn't it???
Love, Anita & Ty
OMG! She's beautiful.
I looked @ some D&G shoes for her while in Torino. I'm not gonna tell you how much they were, but they are still there.
Tysha
T - LMAO! I'm glad you left the hot shoes in Torino. She's a bit young to appreciate D&G. *But her mom's not!!!! :)
Can't wait to hear your Olympic stories!
Post a Comment